Corporate Shoots services
By their very nature, photographs are captured moments in time; moments that, in most instances, can never be posed or recreated.
Capturing these moments is a special innate skill that few people have and few people can call upon to produce consistent results time after time.
Sundays With Sandy Telefilms Pvt Ltd is Studio photographs a wide variety of events, meetings, conventions, tradeshows and corporate outings throughout the country. Our professional photographers have experience in a variety of different types of event photography. We offer some of the most experienced event photographers and reliable event photography at the best prices. To add further value, we also offer a variety of other business and corporate photographs whether at your business or at the event site, including:
- Company Group Photos
- Location Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Award Ceremonies
- Employee Portrait Photography
- Product Photography – Display your Product at its Best View and appeal to prospective customer’s.
- Business Headshots
- Group Photos
- Golf Tournament/Outing Photography
- Corporate events include – exhibitions, conferences, awards dinners, celebration dinners, sporting events, product launches, trade shows
- Public events such as festivals and sporting events – documentation and promotions.
- Commercial photography projects have included architectural, corporate portraits, magazine assignments.
- Event Photography – A fully-Integrated Solution. Events you organize or sponsor present great opportunities to connect with existing customers, acquire new ones, extend your brand, or show appreciation for your employees. Whatever your objective, a photo program from Sundays With Sandy Telefilms Pvt Ltd can help you get the most from your even and make it a fun, memorable and hassle-free experience for you and your guests.
- Many other types of Corporate Event Photography
Our experienced event photography staff understands that simply taking great event and convention photos is sometimes not enough. Your business needs to stand out. You want it to be memorable for long after the convention or meeting.